SEOCheckbox.com or it’s parent company Top Edge Services LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Top Edge Services LLC”) will provide users with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. SEOCheckbox.com will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the the user’s website.
Top Edge Services LLC will provide the user with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract.
All fees must be paid in full prior to the start to using services. All services are paid for in advance. The monthly fee is only for the services listed below on the site. Unless specified specifically by the user Top Edge Services LLC will check off tasks that Top Edge Services LLC determines is best.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily use the member’s area on SEOCheckbox.com. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Top Edge Services LLC’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Top Edge Services LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Top Edge Services LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Top Edge Services LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Top Edge Services LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Top Edge Services LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Top Edge Services LLC’s Internet site, even if Top Edge Services LLC or a Top Edge Services LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Top Edge Services LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Top Edge Services LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Top Edge Services LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Top Edge Services LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Top Edge Services LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Top Edge Services LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Top Edge Services LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The user must acknowledge the following:
– All fees are non-refundable.
– All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
– Top Edge Services LLC has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The the user’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
– Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Top Edge Services LLC does not guarantee top positions or consistent top positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
– Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Top Edge Services LLC assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
– Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Top Edge Services LLC will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
– Some search directories offer paid top position sponsored ads, these type of ads and their associated fees/charges are the responsibility of the the user.
– Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Top Edge Services LLC does not assume liability for the the user’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
Tasks performed are limited to only those in SEOCheckbox.com. The user may not have Top Edge Services LLC perform any work that is not listed in the member’s area of SEOCheckbox.com
Top Edge Services LLC’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1) to provide the the user with increased exposure in search engines
2) to drive targeted online traffic to the user’s sites.
Top Edge Services LLC will work toward those two purposes. However, since there are many factors involved in SEO work Top Edge Services LLC does not make any guarantee as to how effective our services will be.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, the user agrees to provide the following:
– Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
– Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
– Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
– Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Top Edge Services LLC for search engine optimization purposes.
– If the user’s site is lacking in textual content, the user will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Top Edge Services LLC can create site content at additional cost to the the user. If the user is interested in purchasing content from Top Edge Services LLC, please contact Top Edge Services LLC for a cost estimate.
Top Edge Services LLC is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the the user’s website.
Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $80.00 per hour.
The the user guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Top Edge Services LLC for inclusion on the website above are owned by the the user, or that the the user has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Top Edge Services LLC and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
Top Edge Services LLC is not responsible for the the user overwriting SEO work to the the user’s site. (e.g., the user/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The the user will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $75.00 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Top Edge Services LLC’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the the user’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Top Edge Services LLC, then Top Edge Services LLC’s obligation to provide SEO services may be terminate.
In no way will the user solicit employees or workers of Top Edge Services LLC to do work independently for them and circumvent Top Edge Services LLC.